A new APECS term – A new APECS Leadership 2021-2022
APECS is excited to announce the start of a new term on 1 October 2021. And with this we have the pleasure of announcing a new APECS Leadership!
APECS Executive Committee 2021-2022:
APECS’ 15th Executive Committee (ExCom) is now in place and ready to continue to shape the polar world.
- Marta Moreno Ibáñez (University of Québec in Montreal, Canada)
- Gwenaëlle Gremion (Institut des Sciences de la Mer – Université du Québec à Rimouski, Canada)
- Deniz Vural (Polar Research Institute, The Scientific and Technological Council of Turkey)
- Mathieu Casado (University of Heidelberg, Germany)
- Susana Hancock (University of Oxford, USA)
Find out more about the new ExCom here!
The APECS directorate is moving…
A new host for the APECS Directorate has been found: The Arctic University of Norway (UiT) in Tromsø in partnership with the Norwegian Polar Institute (NPI) and the High North Research Centre for Climate and the Environment (FRAM) will be hosting the APECS Directorate for the coming 5 years, from the beginning of 2022 until the end of 2026!
Read more about the new APECS host on their website.